To round of Pride Week 'o9, a ball was held, and from all across the city they came. Actually, that was something of a lie, the turn out for the Dungeons and Drag Queens Dance Party was hardly overwhelming. Many people left early due to the general unimpressiveness of the whole event. Eliza and myself arrived shortly before one, her dressed to the nines and myself in fairy wings that I had picked off the sidewalk in transit to the party. Gretel and Malibu had already arrived, and once again I walked straight past Gretel without recognizing the poor girl, her outfit was that convincing. I told her she looked every inch like Hedwig, and I think I quite flattered the dear girl. Shortly afterward I apparently made her feel insecure on the dance floor, at least as far as I was to find out later from Eliza, with what I have been repeatedly told are my impressive dance moves.
The highpoint of the night, as so far as the entertainment portion of the night was concerned, came when the drunkest boy at the party stumbled into the room and struck up a slurring conversation with me. Before long I found myself making out with him in the hallway as my friends occasionally walked past and smiled wryly in our general direction.
Quite possibly I would have gone further him that night were it not for the conversations I'd had with Dorothy and Saywer, the gist of which tended to ask how consensual any sex could be if your judgment is compromised with that much alcohol. And my new friend was certainly and obviously drunk enough for that question to be pertinent. So instead of doing something that either of us would come to regret come the morning, I let him off with a warning. A one night stand may do horrible things to someone come the light, particularly to a conscience already afflicted with a hangover. So, instead, I decided to leave it be at simply giving the poor boy a furious rash of hickeys on both sides of his neck. Hopefully it will would serve to warn him off asking for candy from strangers next time he was out and about.
Sex Scandal Star Nalia Starr Makes a Comeback
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment